- Learning delivery adviser for Mercy Corps Nigeria on the DFID funded ENGINE programme to up skill “at-risk” adolescent girls in six Nigerian states.
- Adviser on TVET curriculum review and faculty development, for LASTVEB’s paint application, welding and fabrication programmes, sponsored by Kansai Plascon and LADOL.
- Faculty development for lecturers in entrepreneurship in South African universities, sponsored by GE Africa
- Entrepreneurship training for unemployed youth in several municipalities in the Free State province of South Africa, an Afrikaans Handel Institut intervention.
- Study tour for administrators of Nigerian universities to the University of Stellenbosch in South Africa, to understudy effective delivery of student support services.
- Conference for directors of student support and career services in Nigerian universities, in partnership with Babcock University and supported by the Nigerian Universities Commission.
- Managerial capacity development programmes for mid-level managers at Roche Nigeria
- Critical thinking skills for managers programme for senior managers at Guaranty Trust Bank
- Managerial development, human resource process improvement, sales excellence and strategic planning for WAPIC Insurance Plc.
- Skills development advisor to GE Africa Learning Advisory Board
- Graduate interns training for Trade & Investment Kwazulu-Natal Pretoria office
- Capacity building and programme management on mainstreaming artisans into the formal economy in Lagos State, an initiative of the LASG
- Senior managers of Guaranty Trust Bank during a team activity
- Senior administrators of Nigerian Universities on a study tour to the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa, understudy effective practices in student support and development.
- Strategy development support for the Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation & Employment
- Adviser to Ibile Holdings Limited on the development of the Technology Park, Sabo, Yaba.
- Implementing partner on the Skills4Jobs in Nigeria Programme, in a private sector, led job creation initiative
Monitoring and Evaluation
- M & E services on a 3-year education programme in East Africa, covering Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
- M & E services for a South African business school’s development finance interventions in Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal and the Gambia.
Education to Employment
- Employability training for aspiring teachers at the Corona Teacher Training Institute
- Employability & Entrepreneurship skills training for students of Igbinedion University, Okada
- Business simulation based entrepreneurship competition for graduating students of 20 Nigerian universities, sponsored by GE Africa
- Technical partner to PricewaterhouseCoopers on revamping and expanding access to technical & vocational education in Lagos State, for the Lagos State Government.
- Business simulation based entrepreneurship competition for students of the 27 universities in South Africa, sponsored by GE Africa.